|Operating Frequency||4.8 GHz – 6.2 GHz* (Dependent on Regulatory Region)|
|Dimensions||224 x 82 x 48 mm (8.82 x 3.23 x 1.89″)|
|Interfaces||(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port|
|Mounting||airFiber X Mount (Rocket Mount Compatible) GPS Pole Mount (Included)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 55° C (-40 to 131° F)|
|Wi-Fi Range||100 km|
|Max. TX Power||29 dBm* (Dependent on Regulatory Region)|
• Programmable Transmit Power. The radio’s transmit power level can be programmed up to +29 dBm.
• Programmable Duty Cycle (GPS synchronized frames). The AF-5XHD allows configuration of asymmetric TX and RX duty cycles. TX ratios include 25%, 33%, 50%, 66.7%, and 75%.
• Configurable GPS Synchronization. The AF-5XHD. offers configurable support for 2, 2.5, 4, and 5 ms frames. Timing is compatible with all other synchronous systems.
• Split TX and RX Frequency (Available with a future firmware upgrade) The radio can operate on different frequencies for TX and RX, allowing great flexibility for interference avoidance.
• Split TX and RX Channel Bandwidth (Available with a future firmware upgrade) Support for different channel bandwidths for TX and RX allows users to scale required data capacity more efficiently.
• Adaptive Modulation up to 1024QAM. Adaptive modulation rates of up to 1024QAM (4096QAM with targeted upgrade) are supported.
• Dual Redundant Gigabit Ethernet Ports with PoE. The AF-5XHD has two Gigabit Ethernet ports that can be used to provide redundant PoE power.
• OFDM and OFDMA Support (Available with a future firmware upgrade) The radio offers flexible scheduling for 2, 4, or 8 subchannels.
• Bluetooth Wireless Configuration. Use the built-in Bluetooth interface for wireless configuration.
• AlignLock™ Antenna Aiming Guard. This alerts the user when the radio or antenna aiming is changed due to tampering, impact, or storm damage.
• User-Configurable Interference Mitigation. Three user-selectable profiles support both high‑interference and greenfield deployments for robust, optimal performance.
• Redundant Images for Fail-Safe Configuration. Creation of backup firmware images ensures fail-safe configuration and enhances reliability.
• Persistent Spectrum Analysis with Dedicated RX. Perform real-time spectral analysis for the full band on live links without interrupting the link operation.
• Wide Voltage Range, Enhanced Surge Protection. The AF-5XHD has an operating voltage range of 19‑50VDC2 and provides enhanced surge protection.